Char Dham Tour Packages – Considered Auspicious for everyone, Char Dham Yatra is a must once in life travelling experience. Bharat Travels offers you and your loves ones with affordable yet luxury char Dham tour packages for group, family, couple to solo trips. We have luxury cars, tempo travellers, bus and Volvo available to accommodate your requirement. Two packages are available with us – Badrinath, Dwaraka, Puri, Rameswaram Tour and Chota Char Dham – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, and Badrinath. The pilgrimage tour package cost includes benefits like comfortable seating, clean travellers, trained and experienced drivers etc.
Places Included In Char Dham Yatra Package
The first Dham is Badrinath, which means Lord of Berry Forest. It is situated in the Garhwal hills of Uttarakhand on the banks of the Alaknanda River. It is said that avatar of Vishnu, Nar-Narayan did tapasya under the berry tree who herself was Mata Lakshmi to protect him against rain and heat.
NOTE: Badrinath Dham is Open only During April to October each year
- Badrinath Temple:
- Tapt Kund
- Narad Kund
- Panch Dharas (five streams): Prahlad, Kurma, Bhrigu, Urvashi & Indira dhara
- Mata Murti Temple
- Brahma Kapal etc.
Second place is situated at the tip of Tamil Nadu in the Gulf of Mannar. Rameswaram means Rama’s Lord. It is said that Lord Rama built Shiva-Lingam and worshipped Lord Shiva here. The depiction of this place is in Ramayana when Goddess Sita was abducted by Ravana. A bridge was built here called Rama Setu to travel Sri Lanka to Rescue Goddess Sita. Those going for Benaras pilgrimage, it is incomplete without travelling to Rameswaram. The packages include visit to the following locations:
- Rameshwaram temple
- Sri Ramanathaswamy Temple
- Rama’s Bridge or Rama Setu
- Thirupullani Temple / Sri Adi Jagannatha Perumal Temple
- Panchamukhi Hanuman Temple
- Gandamadana Parvatham / Lord Rama Footprint / Rama Theertham etc.
The Third Place is in West Gujarat where Gomti River merges into the Arabian Sea. Dwarka means, Door or Gate, has got its name from Dwapara Yuga. It is the place where Lord Krishna made his residence, Dwarka instead of his birthplace Mathura.
- Nageshwara Jyotirlinga Temple
- Dwarkadhish temple (or Jagat Mandir)
- Rukmini Devi Temple
The fourth pilgrimage centre is Puri which is located on the coast of Bay of Bengal in the eastern Indian state, Odisha (Orissa). Almost 1000 years old, the place serves has a significance of Lord Vishnu (or Krishna ‘avatar for Kali-yuga, worshipped as Lord Jagannath. The Jagannath Temple is the only shrine where Lord Krishna’s Sister, Goddess Subhadra is worshipped along with her brothers Lord Jagannath and Lord Balabhadra. The Package will include visits to the following places in Puri Dham:
- Govardhana Matha
- Baisi Pahacha
- Ratha Yatra (“Chariot Festival”) (T&C applied)
- Markandeshwara Temple
- Gundicha Temple
- Konark Sun Temple etc.
Chota Char Dham Tour Packages
The package includes a short trip to major pilgrimage destinations called the Chota Char Dham consisting of
- Yamunotri – Yamunotri Temple
- Gangotri – Gangotri Temple, Bhagiratha Shila, Pandava Gufa
- Kedarnath – Kedarnath temple, Bhairava temple, Gandhi Sarovar
Why Bharat Travels for Best Chandigarh To Chardham Yatra?
- Best Tempo Traveller Services for Char Dham Yatra Family To Group Tour Packages
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Tour Co-ordinator
- Enjoy Hotels Under Your Budgeted Value.
- Visit To all The Major Locations Included.
- Best Rates in Market.